“Teddy Bear” the Porcupine Video Goes Viral!

Our simple little video called “Teddy Bear, the Porcupine Doesn’t Like to Share” has gone viral! Last week we had about 2,000 views of the video, featuring “Teddy Bear,” our very talkative, and rather grumpy, 8-year old North American porcupine not wanting to share his ear of corn with me. The latest count is 435,000 views and skyrocketing by the hour — watch the video and check out the latest number of views.Three major networks have already contacted us about airing it on their regular programming. Who knew? Teddy, we better get you an agent and bleach those teeth — you’re aiming for stardom!

UPDATE 12/31/12: Happy New Year — Teddy’s video topped 1 million views!

UPDATE 12/04/11: Teddy’s video aired on ABC’s .GOOD MORNING AMERICA

UPDATE 12/03/11: Hit 750,000 views. Teddy’s video was aired on RIGHT THIS MINUTE

UPDATE 11/29/11: Teddy’s video aired on NBC’s TODAY show, CBS’s INSIDE EDITION, FOX’s RED EYE (at 19:50), and E’s THE SOUP — hit 500,000 views.

UPDATE 11/28/11: Huffington Post Cute/Ridiculous Animal Thing of the Day

See Teddy’s other fun videos

“Like” Teddy on Facebook and tweet him on Twitter

Share:Share on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone

9 Responses to “Teddy Bear” the Porcupine Video Goes Viral!

1. Annette Weber says:

Teddy is adorable! Congrats on his appearance on the Today Show!

2. Michelle Tague says:

Teddy has a following! Maybe he needs a fan page on FB w/ more videos!!! Help bring even more awareness to the world as to how we need to respect natural environments. Big love for you all!

3. The narrator’s voice is distractingly attractive for some reason. :-) Most adorable video I’ve ever seen.

4. Linda says:

Who knew porcupines were so cute! Thank you for introducing me and several of my co workers to Teddy; we spent lunch today watching and loving him.

5. I am a huge Teddy fan! says:

I just saw a new video of his be featured on ebaumsworld. I’m addicted!!! I’ve watched all of Teddys videos :)

6. Donna Siefer says:

I just love Teddy Bear. He is so adorable. I
    first saw him online when he was celebrating 2012.
    He really brightens up my day.

7. kayla says:

i love teddy he is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jojo says:

I have seen Teddy on other people’s Facebook or linked to various websites. What a famously handsome porcupine doing his bit for world conservation! Way to go Teddy. You are much loved!